During my 30s, I wondered…
- if I should leave the job of my dreams to spend more time with my kids
- if it was smart - or very un-smart - to go back to school for a degree that could take SIX years
- if moving my family to Israel at the peak of our careers was an inspired idea, or a crazy one
Does this sound familiar?!
It is typical for people in their 30s to assess their life story so far! Does it look how you imagined it would? What would you change if you could? What steps would you like to take in order to achieve that change?
Whether it’s about relationships, career or self-image…
- I believe that every person can reach their deepest aspirations.
- I believe that transformation is possible at any age.
- I believe that you have the answers inside you and the ability to choose your best path.
If you are ready to create the life you imagined - or create a fresh new vision for yourself - let’s talk!
I am a certified Life Coach, with an MSW and an EdD in Educational Administration. I directed the Pardes Center for Jewish Educators, the Ramah Israel Seminar and Camp Ramah in Canada. I am a continuing student of Trilotherapy and Encounter -Centered Couples Therapy. I work in Jerusalem and on Skype.